Posted September 08, 2018 06:06:53 Jackson Chemical Company has been a pioneer in the chemical industry for decades, and its history goes back to 1892.
Jackson Chemical, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, was founded in 1889 by William F. Johnson and Henry J. Mankins.
Johnson was a chemist and chemical engineer who had been working for the company for more than 100 years.
He began developing the process for producing a pesticide to control the black moths that would destroy cotton crops in the early 1900s.
In 1910, Johnson was awarded a patent for the first of what would become a large number of pesticides known as chlorpyrifos, which is used today to fight mosquitoes and other pests.
In the 1930s, Johnson developed a new pesticide, chlorpynyl-2-propylcyclohexane (CPHC), which was used as an insecticide.
Johnson, who was born in Kentucky and raised in the United States, came to the United State from Canada in the 1880s and started working in the coal mines.
After World War I, Johnson moved to Ohio, where he worked for a chemical company that supplied chemicals to the city of Cincinnati.
During World War II, Johnson worked as a research chemist and joined the Army.
Johnson became the director of the Bureau of Plant Protection, which investigated and regulated pesticides.
In 1943, Johnson retired as a professor of chemistry at the University of Cincinnati and joined a chemical manufacturing company.
In 1945, Johnson founded the Chemical and Engineering Research Center at the Cleveland Chemical Company to develop chemical plants.
In 1946, Johnson and his wife, Betty, bought a large plot of land in Akron, Ohio.
In 1947, Johnson sold the company to John W. Campbell, a chemical engineer and a man who later became a partner in the Campbell Company.
Campbell bought a small chemical factory that he called the Jackson Chemical Plant and began developing a variety of pesticides for chemical companies.
The Jackson Chemical plant was originally called the Piscopo Chemical Plant, and it was one of several plants that Campbell was working on.
The company’s first pesticide was chlorpyrsone, which was the first pesticide marketed for chemical plants that was approved for human use.
A pesticide called chlorpysone is also called chlorophenoxycarbonyl.
In 1950, Campbell and his partner purchased another chemical company called Biotec, which made chlorprysone.
Campbell was in charge of the Jackson plant and its pesticides.
The first chlorpypyrifoid was chlorphenoxycarbonic acid, and the chemical company eventually expanded the range of its pesticide to include the chlorpymethane compound.
After Campbell’s death in 1964, Johnson took over the Jackson company and continued to develop chlorpydisulfonic acid and chlorprylon, the pesticide for insect control.
The Johnson family had a close relationship with the local community, which included Jackson residents, businesses, and schools.
After the Jackson family bought Campbell’s company in 1948, the Campbell company began buying up farms that were not in the Jackson area.
In addition to purchasing these landholdings, Campbell purchased the rights to the chemical chemicals that were being used in the area, which allowed the company’s chemical production to expand.
The Campbell Company had a long history of acquiring land in Appalachia, from the Appalachians of West Virginia to the Appalachia of Ohio.
During the early 1960s, Campbell began buying land in the Appalachian region, and in 1969, the company bought the land of a small farm in Greenville, North Carolina.
The farm was known as the “Boys and Girls Ranch” and the farm was used to make the chlorpyresol, which would be used in pesticides for the plants that were sprayed on the farms.
Campbell’s interest in the use of chlorpyrene was sparked when he was working as a farm hand for the chemical companies that had purchased their chemicals.
Campbell developed a program called the Campbell Chemical Company Organic Production Program.
The program had a plan to use pesticides that were derived from chemicals that had been used in agricultural applications.
These chemicals were then sold to the pesticide companies that were trying to market their products to the American public.
The chemical companies were selling their chemicals to people like Bill Campbell who were concerned that their pesticides might not be safe for human consumption.
The pesticides that Campbell purchased from Campbell Chemical were known as CEPH and CHP.
The chemicals were first marketed in 1970 and then in 1973, but the Campbell’s pesticide program was not successful.
Campbell Chemical began to sell its products to farmers in North Carolina and Tennessee.
Campbell began to market chlorpyrin and chlorpyrenone.
Both of these chemicals were initially sold as pesticides that had to be applied to crops to control black mites.
The chlorpyrienones were used for chemical applications, and they were marketed to farmers as “pesticide-free” or “pests free” pesticides.